8.11.09

About Us

Civil War FightersThe American Civil War 101 is a website dedicated to the history of the accurately called, War Between the States of 1860-64. As a lover of history, it is our aim to provide history from the standpoint that represents the truth. However, history can almost never be unbiased, as you will eventually find if you visit here often enough.

This site was already a musing until when I was approached and asked if I had considered doing another site, this time for the Civil War. After some thought after the approach, I decided to give it a go. I hope you enjoy the journey through history! My original site is AncientEgypt101.com. It came from a love of Ancient Egypt and the desire to provide teachers with easy access to sources and in the future written curriculum for their use. That is my aim here with The American Civil War 101, as well.

We are not affiliated with any historical sites or agencies and therefore do not advocate ourselves as authorities, only lovers as history.

No comments: